Maryland-Baltimore

Baltimore/Annapolis Restaurant Private Room Ideas for a reception

We want to do our reception for 50-60 in the private room of a restaurant in either Baltimore or Annapolis.  We are leaning heavily towards Blue Hill Tavern (love the food/decor/people), but feel that we need to see at least one other place to be sure.  Here is what we have eliminated so far:

La Scala - limited menu plus decor wasn't so nice via pictures
Chinghale/Charleston - a little to expensive
Harry Brown - decor too stuffy
Yellowfin - not interested in the decor

Any other recommendations that I'm missing?

Thanks for your help!

Re: Baltimore/Annapolis Restaurant Private Room Ideas for a reception

• Blue Hill was my first choice! We came very close to having our wedding there. 

Louisiana in Fells Point is supposed to be good too, but the info on their website is very limited. 

The Black Olive has their newer Olive Room that would probably be amazing but very pricey. 

We ended up deciding to get married at the Elkridge Furnace Inn. They're both a restaurant and a wedding venue and they have private rooms that we will be using instead of the tent they usually use for weddings. We felt that space was just too large for our 30ish guests. The staff has been very helpful and accomodating. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • The food at Elkridge Furnace Inn is also amazing
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Rusty Scupper - I highly recommend the staff there. They are fabulous!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We had to do our reception at Yellowfin because it was the only place we could afford and the decor is driving me out of my damn mind. Have to pay for renting chair covers because the chairs are hideous, and had to eliminate my color of lime green because it clashed with the yellow and blue of the room. Ughhhhhhhh so yeah I say definitely don't go there if you have a bigger budget than we do haha.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards