Maryland-Baltimore

Sister Brides Meet Up!

Hello Brides!

I am newly engaged (Aug 15, potential wedding date Oct 2013) and thought it would be a great idea to try and create a local network of brides and brides to be here in Baltimore to be a support network through the planning process (an hopefully make some friends in the process :o) There is so much to be done and I'm sure all of our families will have so many opinions that having friendly informed advice and someone to talk us off the ledge after trying on the 500th dress that you love (or hate) from a "Sister Bride" would really help! We can share planning event dates, have lunches just to get a break and be chatty about our events and maybe even attend shows as a group... Step out of the cyber world and have face to face girl time... I would love to hear your thoughts... I look forward to it!Smile

Re: Sister Brides Meet Up!

• Hi! I am so shocked that no one has replied to your post. I am newly engaged as well and  planning a destination wedding in Las Vegas. I would love to meet with local brides! All of my family is out of the state, so I would love to have someone to visit bridal shops etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards