Maryland-Baltimore

Florist in Balt. City

Helping a friend plan a June wedding in Baltimore city and she is looking for a reasonably priced florist....No set $ amount in mind but looking to save a few bucks.  Any recommendations?  Her reception is at the Belvedere...Thanks!

Re: Florist in Balt. City

• edited December 2011
    I'm meeting with Divine Designs for mine, their prices seem really reasonable and I've seen good reviews on this board, especially for Colleen.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I also met with Colleen with Devine Designs, and she was really nice and had some beautiful work.  She is right down town near cross street market (i think?).  I ended up using a different florist but it was hard to choose between the 2.  I used Flowers by Judy and she traveled to Towson and did beautiful stuff.  GL!
    *Erin*

MyBio image

• edited December 2011
    I'm using Flowers by Chris for my wedding in March, and they seem really nice and reasonably priced.
    imageimageimage
    ? TTC #1 since 1/11 ?
    BFP #1 8/21/11 - EDD 5/1/12 - M/C 9/25/11 ? BFP #2 11/17/11 - EDD 8/1/12 - C/P 11/20/11
    DH (36) SA = mediocre ? Me (30) Low AMH/DOR, Septate Uterus (repaired via Hysteroscopy)
    IUI #1-3: Femara + Trigger + (2)Crinone= 3 BFNs
    IVF(+ICSI) #1: ER 11/13 - 3DT two embies 11/16 = BFN :(
    IUI #4 + Injects = BFN :(IUI #5 + Injects - cancelled due to cyst.
    Up next: More IUI + injects (hopefully), and pursuing adoption
    Congrats BFPB HuskyMomma94, David arrived 4/26/12! ? Luck and love BFPB siple1am!!
    My Chart ? My Blog: Waiting for Baby Spice ? Magic Love!
    ? PAL/PGAL Welcome ? SAIF/PAIF Welcome ?
  • kmiller1012kmiller1012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I checked w/Devine Designs but they were the highest priced for me.  The best price I got was from Floral Expressions by Jennifer, I got her off of the vendor reviews.  She also has free delivery.  I saw pictures and she puts together beautiful bouquets.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I am working with Colleen Reed from Divine Designs and Events and couldn't be more thrilled!  She will work with any budget and has some very creative ideas!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Colleen Reed at Divine Designs and Events is fabulous!  She was the most reasonably priced and super creative.  We had an idea of what we wanted and she took it and ran with it.  The flowers couldn't have been better.

I've also heard great things about Flowers by Judy.  She did the flowers for a wedding I was in last summer.  They were very pretty and I believe that she is also very reasonably priced.
  • MereFM99MereFM99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Fleur de Lis, which is downtown.  I felt like she gave me good prices for most of the bouquets/arrangements considering the sizes and flowers I was using.  The bouts were a little expensive, but at the reception we had 2-3 vases full of black magic roses that we didn't order or pay for, which more than made up for the pricey bouts!!  The flowers were all gorgeous too.
  • edited December 2011
    We got our flowers from the Whole Foods in Annapolis - I'm sure the one in the city does weddings as well.  The only downside is that they don't deliver, so you'd have to send someone to pick them up the night before or in the moring, but they price was great, and I absolutely loved everything they did for us.
  • edited December 2011

To Unionbay7: I'm also deciding between Flowers by Judy and Divine Designs (although I haven't met with either of them yet).  I'm wondering what was the deciding factor to go with Judy?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards