Maryland-Baltimore

PSA- DO NOT USE TOTALLYWEDDINGMAGNETS.COM

Just want to let the Baltimore knotties know, since many of you are in the early planning stages...keep this company OFF YOUR LIST!

I'm going to just copy and paste what I wrote in their google review because I had such a horrible time dealing with this company. The magnets are GREAT they just had the worst customer service I have dealt with in a LONG time.

Once I finally received the magnets from totallyweddingmagnets.com I was very satisfied. The experience I had to go through to get them, however, left MUCH to be desired. I was working with an agent, and inquired as to if there was a process I needed to go through to have the magnets shipped to a different address than my billing address (which SHOULD be standard operating procedure, you would think for an online business). I was told yes, and had the agent acknowledge this change in an e-mail, as well as update the invoice from the company, as well as updated this change in address (so that my WEDDING MAGNETS were placed into the hands of an actual person) on my google checkout. After solidifying this change in three venues, they were sent to the incorrect address. The box never showed up (and was determined to be delivered via UPS tracking). Of course, these being my wedding magnets, I was devastated. I called the company the next day, and was ARGUED with by the staff at this company about re-running the order and overnighting them to me the next business day since this was THEIR mistake. They flat out refused to do the overnighting, their stating that they usually take 7-10 days for orders and this was still in that time frame, even though this was resultant from a mistake on THEIR end, and I had adjusted my mailing time frame, etc once I received an initial shipment notification. This was a very poor display of customer service. If you make a mistake in the customer service industry, especially when it comes to time sensitive things such as weddings, etc. , you would think that a company would do its best to correct the situation to make the customer happy. At this time, even with my satisfaction with the final product, I cannot recommend this company to do business with.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: PSA- DO NOT USE TOTALLYWEDDINGMAGNETS.COM

• edited December 2011
    I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with this company. Although it shocks me because I used them for my wedding magnets and had a great experience! Actually I was so pleased with them that I also ordered can coolers for my wedding at their other site totallykoozies.com and they turned out absolutely amazing!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards