Maryland-Baltimore

Honeymoon POLL!

Seems like we haven't done one of these in a while!

1.  Where are you going/where did you go?
2.  For how long?
3. What are you looking forward to the most/what did you love most about your trip?

Me:

1.  Paris and Amsterdam
2.  5 days in Paris, 4 in Amsterdam
3.  I'm dying to see the Louvre, but I think the thing I'm most excited about is the eating...crepes and croissants in Paris and falafel in Amsterdam.  LOL.

Re: Honeymoon POLL!

• edited December 2011
    We went to Disney for 8 days

The two best parts about our trip was that we were there for the Food and Wine Festival, which was delicious, and Halloween Horror Nights at Universal.
  • kmiller1012kmiller1012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1.)We are going St. Lucia. 
    2.)We are spending 3 nights at a hotel called the Ladera and 5 nights at a sandals.
    3.) I am looking forward to the first hotel, it is up in the mountains and the room only has three walls.  I think it is going to be relaxing and romantic.  But I am most looking forward to the warm weather and getting to relax and spend a week straight w/FI.  He is out in Indiana and will be until this summer.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We're spending a week at a timeshare in Puerto Vallarta MX and a few days somewhere else first, maybe Washington DC or Las Vegas.

Mostly I'm looking forward to warm, sun and relaxing with FI! I'm graduating, moving back home and getting married in a span of 3 weeks so I'm *definitely* going to need a vacation!
    6.12.10 June 2010 Siggy Challenge: Fave E-pic imageMy Bio
  • edited December 2011
    We're going to Hawaii... haven't decided the exact islands yet.  We are definitely going to Maui we know because we want to do Mt. Haeakala @ sunrise/the bike tour, and Road to Hana and also eat at Mama's Fish house.  We were originally also going to go to Oahu for the other part of the trip because I want to see Pearl Harbor, but we've heard form people that did all 3 islands that they would take more time in Kau'ai (sp?) if they could do it all over again... and I do really want to see the Napali coast! 

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated... we're having an awful time deciding!

Also I think on our way to Hawaii we're planning on stayin in San Francisco for a night just to break up the plane ride. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • edited December 2011
    1.  Where are you going/where did you go?
    Riviera Maya, Mexico (Excellence Playa Mujeres, to be specific)
    2.  For how long? 12 nights
    3. What are you looking forward to the most/what did you love most about your trip? Laying out poolside/beachside, with drink in hand, with my best friend.  I'm not looking forward to leaving my dog--I'm going to miss him like heck Cry
    Vacation
  • edited December 2011
    We are going to St. Lucia for 6 days.  We're staying at the Grande St. Lucian.  What I'm looking foward the most is having this be me and my FI's 1st real vacation together.  I am also looking forward to everything tropical because I haven't been anywhere tropical since I was 15 (Maui)!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • strawberrycrzstrawberrycrz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We haven't decided.  FI wants Hawaii, while I want to go someplace different (i.e. out of the "US")  However since we know we want a two week honeymoon, I'm thinking of doing a week somewhere (probably Hawaii) and then a week is Disney!

• ajerome21ajerome21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have no idea!!!  Suggestions are welcomed. lol.  We are def doing 10 days where ever we go. We want to go to Hawaii but we also want something all inclusive which nowhere in Hawaii offers that.  We are thinking Jamaica or Bahamas.  Again, suggestions are welcomed!!! :)
  • edited December 2011
    1.  Where are you going/where did you go? Panama canal cruise
    2.  For how long? 10 days
    3. What are you looking forward to the most/what did you love most about your trip? I loved the fact that everything was provided minus drinks (which we budgeted for so it was no problem) that we got to go to 5 different places and never had to pack/unpack. My favorite part was waking up and sitting on the balcony having coffee / breakfast with my DH. What a view!
  • edited December 2011
    We spent 10 days in St Lucia.  We stayed at the Sandals Grande and had a great time.  It was the first trip where we actually did NOTHING.  It was so relaxing and definitely needed after the wedding craziness. 

My favorite part was getting up to a great breakfast and spending everyday on the beach with a good book.  I'm not a reader, but I read 2.5 books and it was just so relaxing.  Oh, and excursion was really cool too.  We got to see different parts of the island and eat authentic St Lucian food.
  • edited December 2011
    Since this is my second marriage and i have to your children (4 & 8) My fiance and I decided to take the kids and got to Disneyworld for a week.  Not to mention my fiance's b-day is the day after the wedding and my son turn birthday is 4 days later.  We rented a 4 bedroom house, a convertable and roundtrip airfare for under $1500.00.  So excited to get away with my family. Cool
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards