Maryland-Baltimore

What do you look for in a bridal boutique?

I want to know what ladies look for when they are researching bridal boutiques.  Do you consider what collection of gowns they carry, how close they are located to where you live, do they offer more than bridal and formal wear, etc.  Just post whatever you would like a bridal boutique to offer...I want to know what you think and want!!

Thanks in advance!

Re: What do you look for in a bridal boutique?

• jflaniganjflanigan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I look for distance first of all and price range of their dresses second. I also checked weddingwire.com for reviews, which did actually help me eliminate at least one place. Then, since I'm a plus-sized gal, I called and confirmed the price range and also made sure they had samples in my size. Calling also helped me get a feel for their customer service. If I left a message did they call me back? Were they nice to me? That kind of thing. If everything went well, I made an appointment and went to see for myself in person.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I looked at reviews, distance from my house and collections offered.
    June 2011 Siggy Challenge: My Dress

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I asked friends and family for reccomendations and went from there.  Proximity was important because I didn't want to be driving over an hour for fittings and whatnot.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards