Maryland-Baltimore

Venue Help :)

Hello Maryland Brides! I could really use your help! I am on the search for the perfect venue! (does that exist?) 
So we are looking for a venue that has space for an outside ceremony and an indoor reception (I really don't want to have the reeception in a tent). Some examples of places that I love but don't work for one way or another are Newton White Mansion (they are completely booked until November 2012) and The Great Room @ Savage Mill (one of my best friend was married here.)  
I have a budget of about $4000 for the actual venue + catering. We are having about 150 people. 
Thank you for your help!! 

Re: Venue Help :)

• edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Ceresville Mansion inb Frederick and I'm completely convinced it's the perfect venue. However, it may be out of your price range depending on what day/time you want to have your wedding. They have a minimum of $12k for catering on Saturday nights =/

They have a beautiful pergola and reflecting pool on the terrace for the ceremony and a ballroom for the reception. You should definitely take a look.
  • ashlidieashlidie member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I posted on your MD post about Howard County Conservancy.  I forgot about this but  think they are cheaper during the week.  Basically its whatever price they have on the website (They have a sub-tab about the gudelsky center) and add $200 to use the grounds.

June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • angeepangeeangeepangee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend checking out the Valley Country Club. It's north of the city and they have a great place for outdoor weddings and the mansion inside is beautiful! My fiance and I are having our reception there and we also went to a wedding there in June. They had the ceremony outside and reception inside. 

I was not able to find a place that had a better prices and they are wonderful to work with!! Here's a link to their website: http://www.valleycountryclub.com/

Best of luck!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Have you looked into Padonia Park Club?
  • edited December 2011
    I'm desperate for a venue at a reasonable cost, for 100-120 people, AND within 15-30 minutes of Annapolis.  This last part is what has been killing me for the most part.  So many beautiful places north of Baltimore but they're just too far!
    SOOOOO glad I found this post because it looks like Baldwin Hall really could be perfect for me!  I've emailed them and look forward to hearing back!  And I've heard great things all over the place about KS Catering so I look forward to working with them if we get this venue.
    Thanks for a highly serendipitous post, Sketti!  Laughing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards