Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Hunt Valley Golf Club

Has anyone attended a wedding here?  Just interested in any feedback. 

Re: Hunt Valley Golf Club

• Options
    ctigna26ctigna26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having my reception there in June of 2011. I have personally never attended a wedding there but other events and the food and service are great! Other people I have talked to who have had or attended weddings there have had great things to say about the experience.
  • Options
    kwumdkwumd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ctigna, how much are you spending on the reception? I'm looking for a reception venue in that area, but trying to do so on a budget.

Thanks!
  • Options
    ctigna26ctigna26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry it has taken me so long to get back. Um the mid range package is 115 a person. That is for the seated dinner and that also includes the bar as well. The only thing it doesn't include is the cake. Their is a package that is under that on and that is 100 a person for a seated dinner (4 hour reception, includes basic bar, linens, and 4 hors d'oeuvres) .
  • Options
    kwumdkwumd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ctigna26, too bad that is out of my price range. Did they seem willing to modify packages?
  • Options
    ctigna26ctigna26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think they will. I know I added an extra hour to mine though it is only 4 hours long. I think if you talk to Dana (she is the cordinator there) she might work with you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards