Maryland-Baltimore

Hair ideas anyone?

Hey ladies-
I am beginning to really like these posts! :) So, I've been thinking about hairstyles for the BIG DAY! My dress is strapless and I have a cathedral length veil.  The top of my dress has lots of beadings and all too.  Anyone have any suggestions for how to wear my hair?  Since the veil is so long, I have to take it off after the ceremony.  I was thinking a half up/half down or all up?? My hair is maybe 3 inches past my collar bone.  Thanks girls!

Re: Hair ideas anyone?

• strawberrycrzstrawberrycrz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Since I really like my hair half-up half-down, thats my answer to your question.   How are you must comfortable?  How do you wear your hair everyday?
  • edited December 2011

I agree with Strawberry.  I like my hair half up or all down.  That's just me.  How are you most comfortable?  If you are going to be dancing a lot at the reception, are you going to want it all up since you'll get hot? 

• dawnmhaydendawnmhayden member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I have some pics of what I personally like in my bio...I am leaning towards half up half down or a loose updo.  My dress sounds similar to yours...here is a pic of my dress:

and here are few hairstyles I like (there are more PIics in my bio):

imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    My dress is also a lot of beading at the top, and simply bridal satin from the waist down, and I have a catheral-length ceremony veil.  I'm doing my hair all up, because that's what I like best.  I look terrible with my hair half-up.  However, smange and I have very similar dresses (there are pictures of mine in my bio), and her hair looked gorgeous half up with the dress.  I think it's really personal preference.  If you can't decide, do hair trials of both and see what looks better. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • edited December 2011
    I am going to wear my hair up and off of my neck.  It's so thick and hot!  That might be a consideration for you, too.  I think the 1/2 up, 1/2 down sounds lovely for you!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards