Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Berger Cookie Grooms cake?

Hey ladies,
My FI is from Baltimore and I'd like to surprise him with a "grooms cake" of Berger's cookies since he's not the biggest cake fan. I'm wondering if anyone has ever done this or seen someone else do this... and if so how did they pull it off? 

My thoughts are to use 3 stacked cake plates so i can still have a cake topper on the top. I'm just not sure how to fit all the cookies on something like this. I'm guessing I'll need about 100 cookies.

If anyone has any ideas on this let me know! And do you know if I can order cookies in bulk from the bakery itself?

Thanks so much!!

Re: Berger Cookie Grooms cake?

• Options
    freebread03freebread03 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Wow this sounds delicious.  I'm sure you can special order as many cookies as you need from the Bakery.  I think if you approach it like a cupcake tower, that would be the most simple way to do it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Berger Factory also makes cakes - they are just like giant Berger Cookies - something to consider!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

YUM! great idea with the Bergers!!!
    I think a cupcake tower also. Maybe put some decor here and there around the cookies.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Berger's does make cakes, a friend of mine had one recently and it's basically like a big cookie.  Call them and you can talk about your options!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited January 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards