Maryland-Baltimore

wedding venues on a budget

Does anyone know of any in the whitemarsh , pakville, perryhall area? Its for my sisters wedding Thanks
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Re: wedding venues on a budget

• Well, I know there are firehouses everywhere, I know of one in Long Green and one for Kingsville off of Bradshaw Road (off Bel Air Rd. close to PHall)

Umm, there are a bunch of venues but Im trying to think of "budget."  There is Rosedale Gardens right off rt.7 not far from White Marsh.  Or you can look into the Gunpowder back off Ebenezer Road, they have a bunch of Pavillions.  So if you don't mind outdoors, look into Balto and Harford County Parks and Rec websites and you can find pavillions and such.  You can travel a bit to Essex to look into Holleyneck Gardens.  I very seriously considered this venue and its SUPER cheap, especially since you can use your own caterer (I recommend KS Catering, great food for great price).  You can also look into liriodendron mansion in Bel Air or Rockfield Manor.  I think both are fairly priced.

Are you looking for ceremony and reception?  Or are you limited in location because you already have a ceremony space?  Plus, you do not indicate # of guests or the style (I can help very little since I did all my searching for rustic venues, even though I lived in Ktown and spent all my time in PHall as a kid).
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Sorry i posted and ran

It will be for 50 people, if the wedding ceremony can be there it would be a plus but not needed.
    she is looking for november so I know that is limiting.
    Thank you for any help
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Oh well one comes to mind with your small size, i still say look into liriodendron, but Boordy Vineyards has a small tasting room I think seats 44 people (may be able to squeeze?)  Rental is like $800 but i have NO CLUE about catering limitations they may have (I do know they limit alcohol to only their wine, legally that's all that's allowed on the premises).  Boordy is maybe 20 mins from Parkville/PHall but VERY pretty.

Ill try to think of more.
    imageimage
  • OH try the Bowman right there in Parkville,  dinner is like $20 per person, just ask what their capacity is.
    imageimage
  • In little italy area in baltimore, is the Star Spangled Banner House Museum, they have a small room they rent out for events that can fit around 40-50 people sitting, really reasonable price wise (250 for the room), and you can bring in any caterer. I am having mine there is October. They have the upstairs banquet hall which is more (2000) but it fits up to 300 people sitting.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards