Maryland-Baltimore

Inexpensive Inner Harbor restaurant

Looking for a place to do a casual & inexpensive dinner near the Inner Harbor (guests are staying at the Hampton Inn near Camden Yards) for Thursday night before my wedding, for OOT guests coming early.  It'd probably be a dozen or so people.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Re: Inexpensive Inner Harbor restaurant

• edited December 2011
    How inexpensive are we talking?  I love La Tasca for groups, and it's a little on the pricer side but nowhere near Fogo de Chao, Ruth's Chris, etc.  P.F. Chang's is also great for groups, and maybe a little cheaper.  Kona Grill is another favorite, probably around the same price as La Tasca. 

Are you looking within walking distance?  There are several places in Little Italy that would probably be good, but it would be a bit far to walk.   Miss Shirley's is also a good option, but again, might be a bit of a hike (though closer than Little Italy).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I'm thinking inexpensive as possible - everyone's already spending so much to come down (while knowing that cheap isn't readily available in the Inner Harbor).  I'd like to do walking-distance if I can, but outside of walking distance isn't out of the question.

Is La Tasca open?  I see it closed in March for renovations but there's not an update.

I'll take a look at Kona Grill.  That's a good suggestion.
  • edited December 2011
    There's also Cheesecake Factory in the same shopping center as La Tasca.  It is probably the most economical option on the harbor.
  • edited December 2011
    There's also a 5 Guys and Unos (I think that's still open), M&S Grill...
  • edited December 2011
    I didn't recommend Cheesecake Factory simply because they don't take reservations, but depending on the night you're going (and whether there's a game in town) that's definitely an option.  Five Guys is awesome and I hear good things about M&S Grill, too, so if it's an off-night you could just walk over to the building there and see what people are in the mood for.

I didn't realize La Tasca was closed...we went there a few months ago, I haven't walked past it since.  Hmm, I'll definitely have to check before we plan another gtg with friends there!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards