Ohio-Columbus

Blue Skies Video

Has anyone used Blue Skies for their wedding videography? We met with Julie last night and seemed to really hit it off with her. I just love their work- it's definitely by far my favorite of anyone I've looked at in Columbus. I just wanted to hear from other brides who have used Blue Skies to see if they were happy with them, and if so what package you went for and if you thought spending the money was worth it. We originally didn't want video and we splurged on our photographer, but now we definitely want a video, but I am hesitant at the cost. But at the same time I feel like if I'm going to spend $1,000 on an average or lower-end videographer, should I just double that and get someone really good? I'm really trying to avoid budget-creep but I've completely done a 180 on wanting a videographer.

Re: Blue Skies Video

• osumegsosumegs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We haven't used them yet, but we did book them for our wedding. We went with the top package on the right (I forget how much). We wanted a little extra coverage, and we decided we'd rather pull that money from flowers and get good video/picture coverage for the day. It will be nice to hear from people who have already received their edited video. Our wedding planner had nothing but positive things to say about them and TrueVideo as well. We didn't meet with True, however. We booked Julie/Blue Skies later the same day. 
  • edited December 2011
    I don't have any experience with them, but I think I saw them at a bridal show and I was pretty impressed with their work!
  • edited December 2011

We used BlueSkies for our wedding and they did an AMAZING JOB! We got our finished product about a month ago and I have watched the video like 10 times already. They aren't cheap however I guarantee you will not regret it if you book them.  They were so helpful with everything leading up to the wedding, including helping us make a timeline for the big day, which we used to organize everything for the entire day.  Also, I had a morning ceremony and an evening reception and they stuck around the entire day....literally showed up at my hotel room at 7 am and didn't leave us until 11pm.  I don't know any other videographer who was willing to go as far out of their way for us as Blueskies did.  Also, check out the 8mm film option they offer...its very vintage looking and I think it was just a really cool touch on our video.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards