Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Frederick Douglas Isaac Myers Maritime Park Museum????? Any idea on price???

Is anyone getting married here or have any idea of the rental rates. I have totally fallen in love with the pictures of the pier weddings but haven't been able to find rental rates. I live in NC and have been trying to find venue options online before i make a trip to Baltimore for a few location tours. My FI is from Baltimore but currently deployed so the WWW is my insight right now. Loll!!! Our wedding will be in May 2013. About 75 guest. Pushing for 6,000 budget (we shall see). The budget does NOT include my dress or the photographer. Thanks in advance :-)

Re: Frederick Douglas Isaac Myers Maritime Park Museum????? Any idea on price???

• Options
    I have a info packet they sent me back in May. The rates seem to vary a lot based on what area you want to use. Have you contacted them yet? I think I meialed them through the website and they sent me this packet.

If you pm me your email I can send this to you but I am not sure if rates have changes. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Hi!!

When you have the time could you send me the info pack as well???? Thanks!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland-baltimore_frederick-douglas-isaac-myers-maritime-park-museum-any-idea-on-price?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:85Discussion:b476a57d-d0c2-43b3-843b-c1987027cd94Post:2f0e5ca3-263d-4867-bb28-a2627f8635d7">Re: Frederick Douglas Isaac Myers Maritime Park Museum????? Any idea on price???</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a info packet they sent me back in May. The rates seem to vary a lot based on what area you want to use. Have you contacted them yet? I think I meialed them through the website and they sent me this packet. If you pm me your email I can send this to you but I am not sure if rates have changes. 
    Posted by celticmyss[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards