Maryland-Baltimore

Celebrations at the Bay

I've seen the pictures for Celebrations at the Bay and my fiance & I think it's absolutely gorgeous. I've heard their pricey and they won't give you any sort of pricing without a consult, and we plan to go in for one but things are a little busy for the next couple of weeks before we can do it. Is anyone having or had their wedding there and could atleast give me a ballpark estimate? What all does it include?

TIA!!

Re: Celebrations at the Bay

• edited December 2011
    I'm getting married there, I can private message you the details.

Edit: or not.  Send me an e-mail at jeff.laura.wedding@gmail.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Done - thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Laura,

I just emailed you as well!  I keep going back to the Celebrations website and think we may want to see what they have to offer.  

Have a great day!
    ~Majickingdom1710
  • edited December 2011
    I have an appointment with them in about 2 weeks.  I cannot wait!  Our contact there was very friendly on the phone and I am looking forward to seeing this venue!  

Have a great weekend everyone!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you all for your input.  I met with them on Sunday and the people were nice.  The facility was ok.  There was a lot of trash on the grounds - straws, bones, shrimp tails, etc.  The prices were very high as well.  They only offered us the tent due to our guest list numbers.  It's a nice place but not for me.  
  • gelly bellygelly belly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that was our first stop on the venue list... then we went to herrington on the bay and well... we are getting married there on june 12, 2011. check them out! email if you have any questions.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards