Ohio-Columbus

hair and makeup help!

Hi!
I am looking for someone to just do my hair and airbrush makeup at my mom's home on the day of my wedding.  My other bridesmaids are getting it done elsewhere.  The wedding is close to Springfield, OH and most require more than one person for booking.  Any suggestions for someone who is affordable??

Thanks!

Re: hair and makeup help!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_hair-and-makeup-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:c6b1a528-b690-48cb-b4ff-237c432ecdc0Post:96ee2d7f-064f-43cc-a149-e44c8eae0d97">hair and makeup help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! I am looking for someone to just do my hair and airbrush makeup at my mom's home on the day of my wedding.  My other bridesmaids are getting it done elsewhere.  The wedding is close to Springfield, OH and most require more than one person for booking.  Any suggestions for someone who is affordable?? Thanks!
    Posted by alpstyle[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I am using Alison Feamster. She is coming to me to do my airbursh makeup. She charges $165 which includes trial, airbursh make-up, false lash application, and lip gloss to keep for touch up. I am the only person gettting my make-up done, so she doesn't require multiple people. For hair im using Shannon Goode who is also coming to me, she is doing a few other people as well, but I do not think that she requires a minumim. Hope that helps you out! You can google search both of their names they both have websites.

</div>
  • I contacted Alison for my Feb wedding and she required a 4 person min. Maybe that's changed. I used  Joy at State of Face. She has no min. And second Shannon for hair, though you'll most likely have to pay a Columbus vendor to travel to Springfield. I would suggest contacting local salons and see if someone can travel to you.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards