Maryland-Baltimore
Options

AW: Some big checks accomplished!

Wow, it's really been dead around here... must be the holidays!  I hope everyone had a great holiday- whether Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa, etc.  Can't believe it's almost 2010!

Anyways... my mom, grandmother and FMIL and I went to Gamberdella's today to take care of some wedding related things.  We got my veil ordered and hair pieces purchased!  Woo hoo!  And also chose the BM dress- it's Bill Levkoff # 557.  The dress will be in ivory and the sash will be in indigo.

Just wanted to share :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.

Re: AW: Some big checks accomplished!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome for the checks!  I am starting back up with wedding stuff today.  The to-do list in intimidating, though...
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's so exciting Caroline!  The dresses are lovely. I am going BM shopping with my friend tomorrow.  She is coming to visit me in Towson and we're hitting up M'Jourdelle to look for dresses for her July wedding.  I can't wait! 

And ditto on the board being uber slow.  I have been home with DH since he had back surgery last week (he's recovering well) but not much has been going on around here or TK in general.  I think it might be a combination of the holidays and all of the error messages.

• Options
    Amy52582Amy52582 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Yay! Congrats on the progress!  I've barely done anything lately so I need to get back in planning mode!  I'm not going to do a veil but I am excited about looking for hair pieces...I should probably find the dress first though! :)

About about the boards being so slow - I would love to participate more but ever since they changed to this new format everything takes forever to load! It's not so bad at home but at work I don't have the patience to deal with it most of the time! Ugghhh! :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards