Maryland-Baltimore
Options

wedding photographer for $1000

hello baltimore brides! 

anyone found a good wedding photographer for $1000? we're looking for digital pictures only, no prints. any recommendations would be extremely helpful!

Re: wedding photographer for $1000

• Options
    We used a photographer from Roman Grinev Photography.  The price was $1600 for seven hours, unlimited photos, and full copy right privleges of high res photos.  The photos turned out amazing and the company was very easy to work with.  They of course offered additions to the base package but we just wanted a disc with all of our digital prints so we could do whatever we wanted with them.

• Options
    How many hours?

Look into Brenda Murphy, and I know Jason Knauer offers a mini package for 5 hours (was $900 at one point, but it likely increased).  I also know Arpasi photography does $300/hour so if you don't need it for long, that is a way to go. 
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Persnickety Photography, $800 for 6 hours of coverage and her photos are amazing!
  • Options
    Try www.thepros.com. They did my brother's wedding this past summer and I think they did a good job.
  • Options
    pengy16pengy16 member
    First Comment
    Erin Morris photography. Her base packages start around $700 which includes a free engagement shoot, 4 hours of photography at the wedding with all the photos on a CD (no prints). 
    She has other packages and she can customize a package to fit your needs. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    PM me for information - our photog was a family friend. Ours was his 3rd wedding but we loved our pictures. Hes charging 500 for several hours the day(with us for 9 hours) of the wedding (and unlimited locations) as well as free engagement session. He took over 700 pictures at our wedding and we have all of the digital copies of them.
  • Options
    Life Gallery Studio
  • Options
    BEWARE of the pros (www.thepros.com), read many bad reviews for them
  • Options
    I always tell everyone to call Brodie Ledford Photography. They are outstanding... super friendly, professional, creative, and exactly what we were looking for! 

I think that they did have packages starting at around 1,000-1,500 if I recall but don't quote me on that. bottom line is we love them!

Best wishes!
    Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards