Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Restaurant Venue Ideas/Vent!

So I've become completly discouraged! My fiance and I have been been looking at venues and are completly at a loss. We're hoping to get married in Sept or Oct of 2011 and want to have an elegant but casusal brunch reception. I was really hoping to have the recepton at a restaurant, specifically Woodberry Kitchen, which is completely amazing, however, they don't rent the restaurant for weekend brunch and a weekend evening rental is way out of our price range, as its over $30,000! Does anyone have any ideas on restaurants or other nontraditional venues. We're going to have approximately 100 to 120 people. I appreciate any ideas or advice. Thanks!

Re: Restaurant Venue Ideas/Vent!

• Options
    jelie3110jelie3110 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello,
    Don't get discouraged, I have a wonderful suggestion for you. Old south countryclub in Lothian, MD, it's in southern Anne Arundel county. Me and my fiancee are having a brunch reception there in August. It is stunning and very affordable.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I attended a brunch reception at Yellowfin in Annapolis, and it was delicious.  I'm not sure if that's too far from Baltimore for you,but it's worth checking out. 
  • Options
    ginamarie3ginamarie3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the ideas! The websites are great for both!
  • Options
    jflaniganjflanigan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're actually having our wedding and reception in a local restaurant. I think they also rent out for parties and such but I'm not sure what the capacity is. The place is Cafe de Paris in Columbia, MD.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards