Maryland-Baltimore

Any Suggestions on Place to get Dress for Rehearsal Dinner

I am looking for something summery (for early June), preferably a sundress, or something cute but not too fancy. Any ideas on where to look? I've noticed that B.Arden has cute dresses sometimes.. any other ideas??

Re: Any Suggestions on Place to get Dress for Rehearsal Dinner

• vjcjenn1vjcjenn1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    have you tried white house black market, they have outlets in queenstown and arundel mills and these 180 dresses would be like 39.99
  • edited December 2011
    Koh's has a lot of really cute dresses right now.  I got my rehearsal dress at Dress Barn - despite the name of the store, they really do have some cute things.
  • edited December 2011
    Old Navy
    Urban Outfitters
    Macys
    Kohls
  • edited December 2011
    I recently saw some cute ones on sale at Penney's.  J. Crew and Victoria's Secret are my go-tos for sundresses, and V.S. is having a sale on bra-top dresses right now.  I get all my nicer dresses at WHBM because they always fit me well, but they are on the pricy side (I had no idea there was an outlet at Arundel Mills - I'm there!).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Oh and Arden B. dresses are usually really crappy quality and fit, in my experience.  I would definitely try them on in person, rather than online.  They also have a really awful return policy (which is why I advise against shopping there online).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • tracy_ktracy_k member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I spent SIX HOURS in Macy's looking for a rehearsal dinner dress to no avail.

Twenty minutes in a Ross Dress for Less and I had FIVE dresses, perfect for the rehearsal dinner as well as for my honeymoon. I spent less than $150 on all five... the one I kind of sort of liked at Macy's was $180.

Shop around! I think the discount stores are getting some good stuff in lately due to the change of season. Good luck!

• edited December 2011
    I've found cute dresses at H&M and Express.  I agree with the Dress Barn suggestion too.  Despite the sound of it they really have a lot of cute, bright dresses.  
  • MrsRegis2BMrsRegis2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cupcake in Fells Point has really cute dresses!
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto the ladies - Sometimes Lohman's has a great find! 
  • edited December 2011

I agree Express, WHBM, Nordstrom, JCP and the discount stores are also great too. I've looked around and they have great options at different price points too.

I thought the WHBM in Arundel Mills closed but I haven't been in there in years so its VERY possible I could be wrong.

• edited December 2011
    Thanks guys! Will definitely take the suggestions and hope to find a cute one!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards