Maryland-Baltimore

Halloween Plans?

What's going on in Baltimore or Annapolis for Halloween?  FI and I are relatively new to the area so we have no idea where to go for a good Halloween party.  Suggestions please!

Re: Halloween Plans?

• edited December 2011
    I know a lot of people who like to go to Howl at the Moon for Halloween.  You can pretty much wander around Fell's Point or Mt Vernon, and you will see a ton of people bar-hopping in costume.

It's a little too crowded for me, so I stick to smaller private shin-digs, if anything.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I usually end up at Fells. It's pretty crazy but a ton of fun! I personally like the bar scene there much better than PowerPlant.
  • edited December 2011
    If Kira brings her dogs in costume, I might be persuaded to go out to Fell's for Halloween Tongue out
  • edited December 2011
    Laura, I can arrange for you to party with Cowboy Mickey and his trusty horse Rory!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland-baltimore_halloween-plans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:85Discussion:e34d6800-7f77-41d2-a807-4cc608017b62Post:dd1e779b-d94c-4c9d-9442-349ba7842f10">Re: Halloween Plans?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Laura, I can arrange for you to party with Cowboy Mickey and his trusty horse Rory!
    Posted by kira&jake[/QUOTE]

Soooo tempting.  Pets in costume is one of my favorite things ever.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards