Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Restaurants for a bridal party day out

Hello! I am from central PA but my fiance and I are taking our bridal party out for a day in Baltimore just for fun. We all live around the same area and want to do something pre-wedding just for something to do.
Anyway, we are going to the aquarium and Inner Harbor on Saturday.
I am not familiar with Baltimore (I haven't been there since I was a kid).

Since this is a local board I was interested in seeing what restaurants the local Baltimore residents suggest? Again please make your suggestions around the Aquarium and Inner Harbor.
Thanks so much! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Restaurants for a bridal party day out

• Options

Since you want close by then I suggest sticking around Harbor Place and The Gallery.  Lots of shops and restaurants. 

The nice restaurants in that area would be Cheesecake Factory (always a long wait though) and Edo Sushi (if you like that kind of thing).  Then there is a Hard Rock Cafe and also McCormick and Schmicks Seafood Restaurant also within walking distance.

But if you want to drive somwhere, Littly Italy is about 10 minutes down the road and Sabatino's (where I had my rehearsal dinner) is very good.  There are also a lot of other restaurants to choose from in the area that only will take 10 or so minutes to get to by car.

• Options
    Wow thank  you so much for the suggestions! I wish I could try all of them!
    I have heard great things about all of those places you suggested. We will defintiely be eating one of them for dinner.
    We are all so excited for this day trip adventure.
    Thank you so much!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    There is also a PF chang's right there, and the Rusty Scupper is AWESOME (but a bit pricey). They have great views though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You're welcome!

My personal preference (if you just wanted to walk) would be Cheesecake Factory.  I have never had a bad meal there and since you will be around other shops and stuff the wait time passes by quickly.

Have fun!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards