Maryland-Baltimore

Boudoir Photos

Have any of you done them/plan to do them?

There was a coupon on living social for an Alexandria, VA based photog for a boudoir session today but he didn't have many examples of his work online and I'm a little sketched out about having a male photog do my boudoir photos. After all, FI is the only one allowed to see me in my skivvies, right???

If anyone has recommendations for a local female boudoir photographer, please let me know!

Re: Boudoir Photos

• edited December 2011
    Jen Lowe, Mandi White, or Jenni from Forever Yesterday :)

I personally love Jen Lowe and would use her in a heartbeat for B-pics.
  • edited December 2011
    I went to Beautiful Rose Photography in Fredricksburg. She did an awesome job and will even set it up in her home...has some good backgrounds and some good ideas. I was not uncomfortable at all.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    balanceboudoir.com The woman is AMAZING! Strongly recommend using her!
  • edited December 2011
    A few of us did a marathon session and used Megan Lynn Photography.  Megan was fantastic - super sweet and great to work with.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland-baltimore_boudoir-photos-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:85Discussion:f156ec3e-7699-4e14-8153-5735e6db45f2Post:fbfcfacd-d6b8-463e-a253-7d00f998fc95">Re: Boudoir Photos</a>:
    [QUOTE]A few of us did a marathon session and used Megan Lynn Photography.  Megan was fantastic - super sweet and great to work with.
    Posted by smange10.10[/QUOTE]

I'm sad I missed this! I feel like I might be more comfortable with the idea if I wasn't alone! ha
  • edited December 2011
    ATOMIC CHEESCAKE has an awesome set up. She does awesome work and makes you comfortable. PLEASE check out the website. (She doesnt do just boudoir...she does like vintaget type pics too) Heels in the kitchen type thing or greasers.
    More than words.....
  • edited December 2011
    Love it!!! I'm suggesting this to some girlfriends right now!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards