Maryland-Baltimore

Rehearsal Dinner??

Has anyone ever had their (or been to) a rehearsal dinner in the private room at Red Brick Station in White Marsh? What did you think? We may be having ours there.  We liked that it is more casual since the wedding is more formal. 

Re: Rehearsal Dinner??

• ctigna26ctigna26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have never been to a rehersal dinner at Red Brick but have eaten there many times and will be attending a retirement party in May in their private room. They  have good food. I think the room to use is reasonable.
  • strawberrycrzstrawberrycrz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Like PP I haven't been to a rehersal dinner there, however I really like their food.  I think it would be a nice place for a rehersal dinner.

• dawnmhaydendawnmhayden member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Like pp I've only eaten there a few times.  I think the food is great and the atmosphere is nice-I think it would be a nice place for a rehearsal.
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    omgsh, christine!!! haha tooo funny you answered my post. its steph from heather and chris' wedding....i went to school with mike. congrats on your engagement.  let me know how the retirement party goes in that private room. we may book our RD there.
  • edited December 2011
    Never for a rehearsal dinner but I have eaten there a thousand times (love the food and beer) and my 5 year high school reunion was there in the private room. It seems like it would be fine for what you describe.
  • LoveBugBabyLoveBugBaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I may be having mine there too and was hoping to get some feedback!!  I do love their food, so I imagine a rehearsal dinner would be good, just wonder about the pricing! 
  • ctigna26ctigna26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha Steph how funny. Actually a woman I work with her husband is part owner of the resturant so my school uses it for different things, which is why the retirement party is being held there. He is a very nice person and I will let you know how the retirement party goes. It is next Thursday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards