Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Woodlawn Manor CATERER?

We're getting married at Woodlawn Manor and we need a caterer who's willing to work with a SMALL group (35-40 guests) and who's reasonably prices...would be great if same caterer offered bartending services as we plan to purchase our own liquor/wine/etc.

...any suggestions?

Re: Woodlawn Manor CATERER?

• Options
    khender17khender17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am also holding my wedding there. And I am thinking about using Main Event Caterers. I know that they will let you supply your own liquor/wine, and serve it for you. They arent the most reasonably priced, but they are not horrible either... Hope this helps... IF you do go with them, ask for Daniella and tell her that Kristian reffered you... :-)

Maybe that can help both of us get a better deal...

• Options
    daniandpetedaniandpete member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome!  I know I've looked at them, but I also think their price quote for my tiny number of guests seemed quite high -- we're only having 35-40 guests, but you end up paying for the servers, the supervisor, etc...per hour...  :-\

Thank you!  Congratulations and good luck with all of the planning -- when's your wedding?  Plans for decorations?  Dancing?
  • Options
    I'm looking to have my wedding at Woodlawn, but their communication issues have me concerned.  (I tried to nail down a date months ago and they didn't answer questions in emails, weren't timely about returning phone calls, and then sent a contract that did not match our request and still contained no answers to the couple of questions I'd asked.)

Can you both let me know how things panned out for you? Were there communication/follow-through issues in your experience with Woodlawn/Parks and Planning?  Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards