Maryland-Baltimore

Casual Wedding Venue with Outdoor Space in Baltimore

Hi All,

I am looking for a casual venue with some outdoor space that can accommodate roughly 175 people for a Spring or Fall wedding. I would prefer something close to the Inner Harbor/downtown as I have a lot of out-of-town guests coming in and want the weekend to be convenient for them.

I would really appreciate any and all suggestions. Thanks so much!

Laura

Re: Casual Wedding Venue with Outdoor Space in Baltimore

• pengy16pengy16 member
    First Comment
    I don't know your budget but the Star Spangled Banner Flaghouse rents their garden areai think its 2000, but it holds 300 people. Its located just inside little italy. You can try other small museums downtown.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Chase Court might be an option..   Might be a tight squeeze.. but has outdoor and indoor space.
  • You might like the Baltimore Museum of Industry's pavillion. You have the option of only renting the outside or also renting the inside (museum space).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • If you are looking for a bed and breakfast for your ceremony, reception, or a place for guests to stay and want to use the Columbia Inn at Peralynna in Columbia, MD let me know! I need to sell a very large gift certificate and will give you a huge discount! Www.peralynnainn.com Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards