Maryland-Baltimore

Hello all!

Hello Maryland brides! I've been by here a few times but haven't gotten into posting so I decided to introduce myself and start joining in on the discussions :)

My name is Melissa, my fiance Matt and I have been engaged since 7/4/09 and are getting married 7/2/11 at the Sheraton Hotel in Columbia. I'm finishing up grad school soon and have REALLY been slacking on wedding planning. Now with less than 7 months to go I'm starting to stress!

Look forward to discussing our big days! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hello all!

• edited December 2011
    Hi melissa and welcome!!!! Tell us a little about your wedding! Do you have a theme or are you just going with colors? Are you guys having a big wedding or a small intimate wedding? Have you gone dress shopping yet?
    KStar Design.com
    Fluffy
    ***TTC Buddies w/ Monkey1018 & TTC/GP BFF w/ Jeep Doll***
    **GP Lucky Charm: TheDeatons**
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome! Where are you going to grad school? What are you going for?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • mnm704mnm704 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Tygress! My wedding ceremony will be lakeside on the outdoor patio of the Sheraton in Columbia then the cocktail hour and reception will be inside. We're going with a beachy theme since we both love the beach and that's where we got engaged :) Our colors are teal and pink (not sure exactly what pink yet). Since we're getting married in July we really want a very summery feel to it all. We're expecting about 150 guests AT MOST so keeping it not too small and not too big. And yes, I have gone dress shopping and found THE ONE! It's so exciting having that very big part checked off!

Kira - Thanks! I'm going to East Carolina and studying occupational therapy. I lived in NC for almost 2 years (while FI was still in MD!), moved back to MD this past May but now I'm gonna be going back to NC for about 3 months to finish up my last clinical rotation starting in January...which will make planning this MD wedding even more difficult!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Well congrats for almost being done! I am going to school in Baltimore, but my wedding is in Philadelphia, so I feel your pain. Good luck with everything!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!  My college roommate is Melissa and her husband is Matt. (i just felt I needed to share that).

I love the Sheraton - and have been to a few weddings there.  It's perfect for a summer/fall theme...with the lake and the trees and everything.
  • edited December 2011
    I work near the Sheraton, lol.

Congrats! And I love your sig pic!
    planning

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards