Kentucky

I'M MARRIED! Now...buy my stuff...

YAY! we got married and just got back from our honeymoon! everything was amazing. and I PROMISE to be a good knottie again and actually make a married bio hopefully this weekend if more of our pictures are back....BUT, more importantly, help me empty my house back out and buy this stuff off me. Please email me for pictures or just to come look at it: alrussow@gmail.comI have about 30-40 pounds of goldenrod (golden/orange) basket filler from nashville wraps. It is a heavier stuff...i just ordered WAY too much for out of town baskets (i used about 20-30 pounds for 60 KFC buckets if that helps you estimate). I have 220+ candy bags in the medium tin tie size from nashville wraps.  CANDY bar was HUGE hit...even our bellboy stole candy..I have all the glass jars (around 20 in various shapes and sizes).  I am planning on renting them unless at least my friend can use them next year for her wedding. I also have two bourbon barrels from woodford i am willing to rent as well (we had a bourbon tasting bar on them).  You would need to pick them up from my house though. I also have quite a bit of candy from candy warehouse left, including rock candy, haribo gummies, etc. most of it is white, yellow or black. i am sure i will find more i want to sell as well---but let me know if you are interested in anything!

Re: I'M MARRIED! Now...buy my stuff...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards