Kentucky

Eyebrow Threading - Beautiful Browz?

Hello!Has anyone had their eyebrows done at the Beautiful Browz place in Fayette Mall?  I want my eyebrows threaded and they seem to be one of only two places in Lexington that does it, but I don't know anyone who has been there.....I don't want to end up with no eyebrows or huge kinks after it's done!!Please help - any reviews or hearsay is appreciated.TIA

Re: Eyebrow Threading - Beautiful Browz?

• ladylumladylum member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I have my eyebrows threaded but it was Eyes by India in Indianapolis. I know one thing, I prefer threading to any other method of eyebrow grooming. The way it is performed leaves your eyebrows very groomed and you don't have to do it again for a few months.
  • edited December 2011
    lady, I totally agree, threading is the way to go!  But last time I had it done was in Cincinnati and I don't want to drive up there to get it done.  I think if no one has any opinion by tomorrow that I'm going to try out Beautiful Browz and see how it goes...keep your fingers crossed for me!Thanks so much!!  :o)
  • PoppPopp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've had it done in the mall twice now. It's the only way to go. LOVE it. The girl does a great job, and I am eyebrow obsessed.
  • mavelle93mavelle93 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love threading.  The first time I did it I was also afraid I was going to look into the mirror and find that I didn't have eyebows, but it's SO precise and unlike waxing, there's not really any redness and I don't know about you all, but it's cheaper than waxing.
  • PoppPopp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's $15 at Beautiful Browz. But that was what I was paying for waxing after tip.
  • edited December 2011
    Well, I wanted to give everyone feedback if they were interested...First of all, I LOVE THREADING!  So much easier and, I think, less painful.  The young lady who took care of me had my brows done in less than 5 minutes.  She was so fast and they look so clean and perfect!  I had no residual redness the next morning and no tenderness - In fact, about 2 hours after, you could hardly tell I had them done (expect for the missing makeup around my brows).  $15 and it was so worth it!!  I recommend this to anyone!Thanks, Popp, for the thumbs up!Take care, ladies, and congrats and good luck!!
  • ukjenn231ukjenn231 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i stopped by beautiful browz on a whim tonight in the mall. it does hurt, but not any worse than waxing. and it probably only took her 2 or 3 minutes, so it wasnt bad. i would do it again.... like the previous poster said, i walked away from the booth and shopped without having any red, raw brows for hours.
  • PoppPopp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad to see this post is still on the page... They have hired a bunch of new people at Beautiful Browz, and they do NOT do the same quality work as they did when they first opened. It took the girl forever yesterday, and I have weird scratches over my nose and eyelid. I also noticed this morning stray hairs, which was my big reason for going with threading in the first place--its precision and nice, neat look. I had a free session, or I would have asked for my money back. If I do go back, it certainly will not be on a Saturday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards