Kentucky
Options

My House is For Sale!

Hey ladies, Sorry i suck at posting (i have been on the nest now that i got married) but wanted to say hello and see how everyone is doing and put a shameless plug for my home! haha. Cam and I are having to move and our house is for sale! we are trying to sell it as quickly as possible so it is priced at a great price (esp with the 1st time home buyers credit) and is a fabulous house in Lexington (cumberland hills area) that we really upgraded. Please please let me know if you all want to come see it or want more details: my email is alrnichols@gmail.com. Hope everyone is doing well and your wedding planning/married life is going wonderfully! Miss you all!

Re: My House is For Sale!

• Options
    AubsAndSeanAubsAndSean member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Since you mentioned teaching in Lexington I looked into it and I've been snooping on your board trying to get a feel for the area.... I'm going to email you because I have some questions about the area.. hope that's ok!  
  • Options
    PoppPopp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Teaching in Lexington? I teach in Lexington. You can email me, too, if you have questions. sugarcoatedalmondbliss@yahoo.com
  • Options
    AubsAndSeanAubsAndSean member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much, Popp! I will definitely email you! Our 1st quarter grades are due tomorrow, so I'm pretty busy but I will get it out to you by the end of the week!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards