Kentucky
Options

Spring Color Help?

I just got engaged to be married on September 24th and the wedding is scheduled for April 24th... I am needing help with colors.My fiance said he don't care what colors are there as long as yellow is. He likes pale and really bright.... I tend to lean more toward like Lavendar... I have to pick out colors that will look good together and complement a black girl and a white girl. I have one of each being my maid of honor and bridesmaid.

Re: Spring Color Help?

• Options
    ladylumladylum member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    As a black woman myself, yellow is ALWAYS good color. Use yellow and lavender. Those are beautiful colors that can go together. You can have the MOH wear one color with the opposite color bouquet (like yellow dress, lavender and yellow accent bouquet) and have the BM wear vice versa.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm definately a fan of the yellow and lavender combination. I almost went with those colors myself before deciding on colors that would go better with an outdoor wedding.
  • Options
    lwcgrad08lwcgrad08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a very tight budget so this whole wedding is going to be a challenge... any ideas on DIY projects with those two colors?
  • Options
    squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can do all kinds of very nice DIY stuff in any color combo.  You might want to check out both the Budget Weddings board and the DIY board.  Particularly on the DIY board, look at everybody's bios.  There are tons and tons of good ideas there.  Many with step-by-step directions.  Budget Weddings:[url]http://talk.theknot.com/boards/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=665[/url]DIY:[url]http://talk.theknot.com/boards/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=33[/url]
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards