Kentucky
Options

Freaking out about my dress alterations. Need advice.

Hey everyone, I've never started a post before, but I could use a little reassurance.  I recently bought my Maggie Sottero wedding dress and I love, love, love it.  The only problem is, is that I was so caught up in the moment when I bought it, that I didn't put much thought into the face that it cannot be shortened by the designer.  I'm only 5'4 and I was standing on a stool in the shop.  I bought the "Embrace" gown from the 2012 spring collection and I'm worried that its gonna be a bear to alter because of all the lace.  Has anyone else had this problem?  I know that it will cost more to alter, but it can be done, right?  I'm not worried about the top, because it fit perfectly and it has a corseted back, but the length has me freaked out. Please help!

Re: Freaking out about my dress alterations. Need advice.

• Options
    Did you buy the sample or order a dress? the consultant should have considered this. Did they ask you if you planned on wearing heels? MS makes dresses in petite, if you ordered, check with them to see if they ordered it that way. I'm 5'4, and the MS dress I want would have to be ordered in petite for me to wear the 2 inch heels I plan on.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards