Kentucky

Wildside Winery?

I've been making appointments with different places to look at as possible venues for my wedding anf Wildside Winery so far has the best pricing. I have an appointment to take a tour. Just wondering if anyone has used them before or been to an event there before?
?We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.? ~ Buddha

Re: Wildside Winery?

• I've also had some couples ask about Wildside, and I'd love to hear more information from anyone who has planned a wedding there. I know the owners are very nice, but I'd like to hear from people who have had their ceremoney there.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kentucky_wildside-winery?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:86Discussion:37bd1336-20d3-4e0a-9d40-91460ef82603Post:74278cf6-7fbc-480c-998d-c22c0f490250">Wildside Winery?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've been making appointments with different places to look at as possible venues for my wedding anf Wildside Winery so far has the best pricing. I have an appointment to take a tour. Just wondering if anyone has used them before or been to an event there before?
    Posted by smartn2sexy08[/QUOTE]
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kentucky_wildside-winery?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:86Discussion:37bd1336-20d3-4e0a-9d40-91460ef82603Post:eeb29893-7893-4641-ac7c-3d3edcc852b6">Re: Wildside Winery?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've also had some couples ask about Wildside, and I'd love to hear more information from anyone who has planned a wedding there. I know the owners are very nice, but I'd like to hear from people who have had their ceremoney there. In Response to Wildside Winery? :
    Posted by BellaNotteLexKy[/QUOTE]

I did take my tour that I talked about. Thecouple that runs it is very nice as you said, and they have some great selections of wine. However when we went they had some construction going on so there may be improvements in the future. However at the current way that it looked, it would be fine if you are looking to have a more casual type wedding. A jeans and t-shirt kind of thing. But personally I would not have an event that was anything more than that there.
    ?We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.? ~ Buddha
  • Thanks for the feedback on your visit to Wildside Winery! I appreciate your insight!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kentucky_wildside-winery?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:86Discussion:37bd1336-20d3-4e0a-9d40-91460ef82603Post:e1d0ec0c-0f62-4f34-b895-d2ab9b7ef623">Re: Wildside Winery?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wildside Winery? : I did take my tour that I talked about. Thecouple that runs it is very nice as you said, and they have some great selections of wine. However when we went they had some construction going on so there may be improvements in the future. However at the current way that it looked, it would be fine if you are looking to have a more casual type wedding. A jeans and t-shirt kind of thing. But personally I would not have an event that was anything more than that there.
    Posted by smartn2sexy08[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards