Kentucky

Dress Shopping in Lexington

Hi all,

I am new to Lexington and I was hoping to get some input on bridal salons in the area.  Any that I must go to?  Any that I should avoid?  My budget is around $1,000, so I want to make sure I try to avoid the places with purely designer dresses as well.  Thanks!

Re: Dress Shopping in Lexington

• edited December 2011
    The staff and dresses at Wedding Wonderland are amazing!  I have bought several bridemaid dresses from them, and most recently bought my wedding dress there.  The will work with your budget, and I was in there Monday and think they are having a sale.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Come see us at Dolce Vita Bridal Shop in Louisville. W are having a fabulous sale right now through August 31. Dresses that normally retail for $2000 are going for $599-$799.  For the sale, our prices range from $299-$799.
    Otherwise our gowns are priced from $495-$1400.
    You can see our website at www.LaDolceVitaBridal.com for more information and go to google search to print our a coupon which is also good for the sale dresses..
    Congratulations!
    Sheila & Deena
  • edited December 2011
    Wedding Wonderland!!!!! That is where I got my dress and the ladies are really nice. They have a lot of sales and they will work with you on everything as far as dress, shoes, jewelry, everything.

Davids Bridal didn't do much for me.. I didnt like the staff or the dress selections.
  • edited December 2011
    Also try Ruth's on Richmond Road. I really liked the staff there, and their prices weren't unreasonable. If Lauren Ashley still works there ask for her. 
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, and avoid David's. Bad bad bad. Maybe all aren't the same, but the Lexington location's staff is NOT helpful and has serious attitude. 
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome to Lexington and Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!  If you are looking fo accessories, I would love to help you!  Feel free to browse through my blog or contact me after you have found a dress and I will send you a catalog.  I can help you earn your jewelry for free or provide you with a discount.  I'm located in Louisville & Lexington.

Wishing you the wedding you always dreamed of and more,
    Jennifer

http://www.yourtrendystylist.com/your-trendy-stylistfo/wedding-party-accessories.html
  • edited December 2011
    ALso the wedding center
  • edited December 2011
    I have to say that my experience at David's in Lexington was very good!  One of my best friends and I went on a weeknight and had the place virtually to ourselves.  The young woman who worked with us could not have been nicer - no attitude issues at all.  I must have tried on 12+ dresses and about 2 1/2 hours after we arrived, I walked out having purchased everything I wanted (and loved!) for under $700.  I couldn't be more pleased.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards