Kentucky

Favors or no favors?

I'm trying to figure out if I should get favors for my November wedding. I have been to many weddings and always see so many favors left and hear brides talk about having 80% of them left over so I'm just not sure if it's worth it. We are having a totally open bar at the reception and thought that may be favor enough. Any thoughts?

Re: Favors or no favors?

• Depends on what you want to do. If you are a budget bride, not having favors is a good way to cut costs. In my case, I found some favors that I fell in love with that fit my fiance and myself perfectly. No one will notice if you don't have favors though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Favors or no favors?:
    A unique favor that is never left or forgotten.....a candy buffet!  We create them based on the color scheme and even theme of your wedding.  It is hassel free for you and your wedding party and it makes a beautiful centerpiece to your reception.  www.somethingsweetinky.com
  • I'm going with a favor that is part of our floral arangements on the table in a way. People jjust get to take them home. I feel that way I'm not waisting on either part.
    ?We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.? ~ Buddha
  • try edible favors. This way if there are some left behind it's not as bad as having 80 candles or key chains left behind. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards