Kentucky

Catering around Lexington

I was wondering who has the most reasonable price for the best food? Any insight is appreciated.Thanks.

Re: Catering around Lexington

• knisaa2knisaa2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

First, what is your budget? DaRae and Friends Cartering is AWESOME! They catered a business luncheon I went to and they had these homemade bourbon caramel pastry things that I was addicted to, haha. Also Dupree Catering is good. I've also heard that Lundy's is pretty good too-but I've never tried them. It all just depends on your budget.

And I also will mention Bella Notte. Even though they are a restaurant they do catering for a LOT cheaper than most places and the quality is still excellent.

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul" - Judy Garland Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Lundy's is rude, DaRae acts like they're too good for someone on a budget and Dupree is so-so food.  Try Thompson's catering in Winchester...waaaay more reasonably priced and super nice people.  They even went out of their way to research some special meat for me.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards