Kentucky
Options

Debating on Hiring a Videographer?

I'm curious to hear your thoughts.  If you're wavering back and forth on whether or not it's worth it to have a professional wedding video produced, you've come to the right place to voice your opinion!

Full disclosure:  I do wedding films.  http://www.reelspecial.com

But my intent here is not necessarily to drum up new business.  Rather, I hope to shed some light as to the value of a wedding video.  To put it bluntly, a wedding video can be the best investment you make or it can be one of the biggest wastes of money you've ever spent.  As a producer of wedding films, I take great pride in my work and naturally want happy clients, but the truth is that some people just don't "get it" when it comes to understanding the importance of a wedding video.

They say that pictures speak a thousand words, but videos can evoke a thousand emotions.

So how do you feel?  Is a wedding film worth including in the budget (and if so, how much is reasonable from your perspective)?

Again, I'm not here to rake in new contacts; I have plenty of wedding dates booked for 2011-2012, but I simply want to get feedback from people before they make a decision.  Usually, once a bride or planner contacts me, they have already decided to hire someone to film their wedding.

So...share away!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards