Kentucky

Lexington Vendor Reviews!! :)

I just wanted to take a few minutes to let everyone know about these FABULOUS people who made my wedding day a dream come true!! :)

VENUE/CATERING:  Central Catering at Fasig-Tipton.  Debbie and her team are extremely helpful and patient, not to mention the food both looked and tasted amazing!!  They have so much to choose from.  We did an hors d'oeuvres buffet.  This was an excellent choice as you get to choose 10 items so there is something for everyone.  The italian sausage bowtie pasta was a huge hit!!  They have many colors of linens to choose from (included) so you dont have to worry about that either!!  The dining room has pictures of horses on the walls and some chairs that were not so pleasing to the eye, but dont let that throw you off!!  Pipe and draping and chair covers transformed the place!!! 

RENTALS:  Events with Design.  Shannon and Carrie are excellent to work with and VERY accommodating.  They were willing to do whatever it took to make our day perfect.  The pipe and draping was perfect for covering the pictures on the walls inside for the reception.  We did waters with our names on them for the ceremony outside and they had steel tubs for these too.  They are even willing to pick up anything you need from Bryants on their way too (we did a PA system and an Arch from there) so you don't have to pay 2 delivery fees. 

FLOWERS:  Ivory Rose Floral.  Beth has tons of options and was really able to see my vision.  I was in LOVE with my bouquet. 

CAKE:  I cannot say enough about my phenomenal cake by Martines.  Martine is amazing.  She listened to what I had in mind and freehanded it during our consultation!  It was perfect!  Exactly what I wanted.  Not only do her cakes look BEAUTIFUL but they taste amazing too.  Best in Lexington without a doubt.

CARRIAGE:  Lexington Livery.  Yes they were a little hard to get in touch with but the carriage was beautiful, the horse was beautiful, and the driver (Danny) knew EXACTLY what to do.  He even talked to me about the royal wedding while we were on our way to the ceremony and calmed my nerves!  The wedding would not have been complete without my transportation!

PHOTOGRAPHY: We live in Ashland so we used someone local, Julie Thacker. She does a lot of weddings in Lexington though. Her and her husband Joe were fabulous throughout the entire day. They were very patient with everyone and were amazing at keeping the stress level (mine haha) low!! 

MUSIC: Stephen Taylor (SMG Music) out of Louisville.  We did a string quartet for our outside wedding since there was no power and then they came inside for the first part of our reception. They were amazing as well!!   Very classy.  We had a DJ through Dance Traxx (Sunny Krockett). He was ok but he didn't have near enough songs. Thank goodness for my bridesmaid who downloaded our first dance and father daughter songs on her ipod!!!

I wouldn't have changed a thing about my wedding day.  I cannot describe how great all of these people were!! 

Re: Lexington Vendor Reviews!! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards