Kentucky
Options

Catering help!

I need help finding a caterer. I don't want anything fancy, more like appetizers or just a backyard barbecue type thing, very casual. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Catering help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Where's the ceremony?  The sous chef at PF Chang's in Lexington does catering on the side, but only in the central Kentucky area, I would think.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went with Billy's BBQ since we're going for a casual bbq...They are super affordable and way laid back.

Also, 3 Peas in A Pod out of Frankfort are like Paula Deen's angels in Kentucky.  They cater all over, too!  

HTH
    Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sonny's BBQ has pretty affordable catering available. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mark's Feed store also caters. I former Knottie used them and really liked them. Very reasonably priced.
  • Options
    mandykaye842mandykaye842 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went through Paradise Cove in Madison, IN..they are very reasonable!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Swans Landing in Campbellsville, Kentucky are the best!! They did my daughter's wedding at My Old Kentucky Home Oct. 15th. They did it all!! Food, decorations, served, and clean up. Food was delicious. I was the mother of the bride and Linda Clark from Swans Landing did it all!! Fantastic lady.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Sisters and Friends catering.. they would be perfect for what you're looking for! (And their food is AMAZING!!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards