Kentucky
Options

Wedding Planner

I am planning a wedding in KY from FL. Does anyone know of a good & afordable wedding planner?

Re: Wedding Planner

• Options
    tinabean00tinabean00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whatever you do don't get Lasting impressions, I used them and a lot of things laid out in my contract did not get done.

Where is your wedding more specifically?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    swim12146swim12146 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding will be in Louisville.
  • Options
    ZachandMereZachandMere member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You might try searching the "Kentucky-Louisville" board for planners.  There's an option to search at the very bottom of all of the current "threads" to that board.  I am currently planning a wedding in Louisville, but am doing it all myself.  It's do-able, but a planner may have been nice!
  • Options
    Leecass18Leecass18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married in Louisville but have planned my entire wedding from Chicago.  I can say that at first I was going to get a wedding planner, but I must say, you do not need one.  I have been able to do everything without one and I currently have all my vendors picked/booked and ready to go.  I am a very busy person and I was sure that I would never be able to do it.  However, I was able to save myself over $5,000 which I put toward getting a better venue/photographer, etc. 

Just a thought!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    swim12146swim12146 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks leecass18! I think i am also going to go the no-planner route.
  • Options
    maggie.heelymaggie.heely member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you could always get a wedding day coordinator instead of a full planner. It is a more economical route, but guarantees everything comes together in the end and you can enjoy your wedding day!

Weekend Wedding Warrior, LLC
    www.myweddingwarrior.com
  • Options
    Danielle8778Danielle8778 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     The reason i'm writing today is because im looking for brides to see if they want to sell some of their decor ,centerpices and so on after the wedding. That is If it adds to my theme.

That being said if you want to sell some of your stuff after your wedding please be in touch? Just click on to my name and read my post if you feel like you have some stuff that will add to my theme please respond on my post.

Thanks
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know that I'm way late here, but I would suggest Stephanie with Planned Perfection in Louisville.  She is great!  Good Luck! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards