Kentucky

Clinique?

I have a lot of skin allergies. There are not many makeup brands I can use, but clinique I is one I know I can use for sure. Does anyone know any Makeup Artist in the Lexington Area that use Clinique Products?

?We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.? ~ Buddha

Re: Clinique?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kentucky_clinique?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:86Discussion:dafd4dcb-c18f-40e0-be10-f87dbc57695ePost:5a043ce6-387c-4913-b9cd-f4bfc7874329">Clinique?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a lot of skin allergies. There are not many makeup brands I can use, but clinique I is one I know I can use for sure. Does anyone know any Makeup Artist in the Lexington Area that use Clinique Products?
    Posted by smartn2sexy08[/QUOTE]

Have you been to Clinique counter at Macy's to see if they have make up artists available for wedding?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kentucky_clinique?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:86Discussion:dafd4dcb-c18f-40e0-be10-f87dbc57695ePost:1b6af8fc-7759-494b-9b3a-8c49f18eb004">Re: Clinique?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Clinique? : Have you been to Clinique counter at Macy's to see if they have make up artists available for wedding?
    Posted by jennnej[/QUOTE]

That is GREAT advice THANKS!
    Wedding Countdown TickerVisit The Knot!
  • I actually ended up calling Clinique yesterday. It seems Sephora uses their products as well as some Ultas.
    ?We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.? ~ Buddha
  • Hey Jennnej, I was noticing your ticker. Are you doing an Asian themr? Just curios because I am doing a Zen theme, and we are using the double happiness symbol a lot.
  • @ smartn2sexy08, I'm Chinese and my fiance is Causasian. I want to bring some Chinese theme into the wedding but still keeping the western wedding traditions. I have the double happiness word printed on my invitation and my colors are red and gold.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am sure that will be beautiful. I am also using the double happiness symbol on my invitations but we are using it through out. It is also going on our cake and the photbooth strips people get, as well as the tag on our favors. I chose to create it in a non traditional colr though. I made them in a spring green color. My other colors are plum and silver/gray.

When is your date? And where did you choose to have yours? Sorry, not trying to be nosy, its just nice to see someone else doing somthing similar for their wedding here in Kentucky.
  • @ smartn2sex08, private messaged you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards