August 2013 Weddings
Options

Hey Girls, Heyyyy.

Hey There Ladies, 

I am such excited to joint this board. I recently just set the date of 8/31/13 and I am super super excited. I do not know much to tell you expect that I have NO idea what I am doing :) My mother lives out of the country and is dying that she cannot be here to be 100% involved in my wedding planning. My Future Mother In Law is a wedding planner and is slowly coaching me through what do and next steps. 

We decided on a venue and I have an email in with a few more outstanding questions. I have been waiting a week to hear back and I emailed them AGAIN today - asking that the owner respond to me. 

I can tell you that we are having an outdoor wedding but the venue will be covered. It is in a old historic cotton mill and is next to the historic railroad tracks from 1890. The space will have a ton of brick and reclaimed old wood. I want to bring the whole outdoor wonder and theme into the reception. We hope to do hanging lights from the ceiling, christmas lights, etc. to make it sparkle :) 

Besides that - I am enjoying engaged life. I am super excited to get to know each one of you and hear all about your wedding planning process. 

Congrats to each and every one of you.

Alex 

Re: Hey Girls, Heyyyy.

• Options
    congrats and welcome.. we are date twins... YAY
    Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
    My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    Congrats and welcome! Your venue sounds great; mine is a permanent tent that keeps Christmas lights up all the time. It's a beautiful look for a summer night!
  • Options
    Welcome! That's great that your FMIL is helping with planning. I also have no clue what I'm doing, just learning as I go!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome! Glad to hear you are enjoying the planning process.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 123 Invited
    image 96 Are ready to party
    image 27 Will be missing out
    image 0 Are undecided
  • Options
    :-D Congrats! 
  • Options
    Congrats and Welcome date twin. We have a very popular date.  Your plans so far sound wonderful. Our reception site is a historic library overlooking the ocean. Keep enjoying the process.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Can I just tell you that each and everyone of you made me smile>?! Thank you : ) <3
  • Options
    congratulations and welcome to the board! wow your venue sounds amazing! best of luck on this venture to wedded bliss... and don't worry. I don't know what i'm doing either but this board and the knot have been tons of help! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards