Kentucky
Options

Double Tree In Lexington

I was wondering if anyone had ever had their reception or been to a reception at the Double Tree Suites on Richmond Road in Lexington? I've been researching different reception location possibilties, and this place is fairly close to the church where the ceremony will be held. They seem to have a lot of different menu choices, and my family has stayed there before while visiting and the staff always seemed friendly and helpful...I haven't ever had their food, however.

I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with them...positive or negative.

Thanks in advance!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Double Tree In Lexington

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to a reception there about a year ago.  It was pretty and the food was good--not anything super special but I remember being happy with it.  The only thing that I didn't particularly like was that they had some guest tables set up in the main room with the dance floor and then other guest tables set up outside that room with the buffet tables.  It was really pretty but I just didn't like the seating arrangement.  I know the bride was super happy with the staff and everything going smoothly the day of.  II hope that helps!  
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks a bunch for the information!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards