Kentucky
Options

Photographer- Help!

Hello ladies!

I hope the planning is coming along great for everyone! I am in the middle of booking with a photographer but I am having trouble choosing one. I have met with Kellie Carter, Katie Kelley, Wells photography, and Stephanie Lyell. They all have something that I want, but I would love to hear any reviews about them to help narrow down. I haven't seen many reviews so that is why I am curious and could use any opinions. 

I appreciate any help!! THANKS!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photographer- Help!

• Options
    inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never heard of any of those photogs mentioned on here.  Good luck though!  My advice is to go with the one you feel you'd be friends with outside of your wedding.  You spend so much time with your photog that you want to be friends with them!  I also think that you just *click* with some vendors and photogs are one those! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did a mini review of Wells photography earlier in this board. You can look it up. i didn't book them but I did interview them so I don't if it will be helpful or not.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    sweetiegirl23sweetiegirl23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much ladies! :) I think I have it down, like I said, I was able to like something from all of them, but I did "click" with one of the girls. :) THANKS again! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    sandrad600sandrad600 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not a member of the knot, but I would love it if you would consider looking at my site.

www.sandradeesphotography.com

I have great testimonials from past clients, and would love to talk to you!
  • Options
    tseaytseay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Which one did you choose? I'm having trouble picking a photographer as well. What makes it even more difficult is the fact that I'm planning my Louisville wedding from Atlanta!
  • Options
    squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    tsey, you might want to check the Louisville board.  It's got info that's more specific to Louisville.  My favorite photogs in Louisville are Bella Grace & Red Tree.  The first was my photog and did a FABULOUS job.  The second I loved, but just couldn't quite afford.  There are other great recs on the other board at a variety of prices, though.

Sweetie, I've not heard of any of those photogs either.  My advice?  Ask to see their proofing sight for their last 4 or 5 weddings.  Their portfolio will be their best work.  If you look at their most recent work, it gives you an idea of what they've done recently, and doesn't let them "hide" something.  Also, ask if they've shot a wedding at your venue and ask to see those photos.

DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    sweetiegirl23sweetiegirl23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the advice!!

Tseay I actually chose Kellie Carter as our photographer! She was the best pick for us because she had a style I preferred and was around the price range for our budget.  Good luck with the planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards