Kentucky

Vendors near Louisville

Hi all!  This is my first post here.  I'm looking for a few vendors in the Louisville/Shelbyville area.  I need a florist!  Not necessarily inexpensive, but looking for someone good.  Also, any band recommendations?  Thanks so much!

Re: Vendors near Louisville

• inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For a florist, check out Jill with J. Elizabeth Designs.  She has tons of great ideas and will definitely stick within your budget.  Plus, she's really cool! 

For a band, I've heard V Groove and liked them.  It was a few years ago, but the dance floor was packed and they were awesome. 

Good luck!

• PTLATH01PTLATH01 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would check out Fleur de Lis Events & Design ... creatingwows.com.
  • whitneygeslerwhitneygesler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are using J Elizabeth Designs. She is wonderful to work with, works within your budget, and has great ideas and really knows her stuff! We love her.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kysnowbirdkysnowbird member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Mary Lou at Dixie Floral. The decor of the shop is a little dated, so I was concerned, but her taste is impeccable. She's making me and my maids beautiful, modern, contemporary bouquets with hydrangea, green Fiji, hybernicus berries, roses, orchids, etc. Her prices were unbeatable and a lot less than what I expected!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards