Kentucky
Options

Cake suggestions in Lexington, Georgtown, Frankfort area?

So I've looked online at bakers but there are just so so so many. I'm getting married in Frankfort. I just don't even know where to start. Any suggestions would help! I think I know have everything but the cake under control.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Cake suggestions in Lexington, Georgtown, Frankfort area?

• Options
    Try Brown's Bakery in Lexington. Awesome!

http://brownbakery.com/
  • Options
    Are you getting married before the end of the year? If so, La Lola's Inc. She is an individual and makes amazing cakes!
    SMR
  • Options
    Found an awesome lady in Danville The Twisted Sifter!!! Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Tinker's cake shop in Lexington! He's been awesome to work with, the cakes are amazing, and he delivers to Frankfort... Plus you get a free top tier of your cake remade for your anniversary so you don't have to save it!!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary
  • Options
    I wouldn't go with anyone but Tinker's!! By far the best!
  • Options
    I also recommend Twisted Sifter. Their cakes and flavors are great. Plus its hard to beat their prices.
    ?We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.? ~ Buddha
  • Options
    Another recommendation for the Twisted Sifter, based out of Danville. I'm getting married in Frankfort and they deliver there, no problem. Plus the cake tasting was amazing! 
  • Options
    MajideMajide member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment

I know you said you found someone, but just putting this out there for others who may be looking: Rebecca Maupin (Desserts By Rebecca) is awesome!  Very affordable, pretty, and tasty cake!  She has a facebook page, and has all sorts of awesome pictures of her cakes on there.

She's doing our wedding cake, but we've also had a ton of her cakes for friends' birthdays, holiday parties, and all sorts of things.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards