Kentucky

cermony and reception sites around cincy and ky

so im not having any luck looking for places in cincy and i was wondering if you guys can help me and know any good places...the things im loooking for is maybe a loft or a park and i saw a post about some historical plantations or homes in nearby ky,so anything in the area of Lexington, Newport con.....anything will help!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: cermony and reception sites around cincy and ky

• inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd check with the Cincy/Northern KY board.  They'll have better suggestions for you than we will...most of us are Lexington/Louisville and elsewhere. Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using a state park in KY - Waveland State Historic Site.  It's just outside downtown Lexington.  Only outdoor wedding space and reception, though.  Hope you find something!
    09.10 Siggy Challenge
    Fravorite pic of me and B
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • NoetholaNoethola member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine is at the Dinsmore Homestead in Burlington, KY. Just across the river from Cincy. Also only outdoor facilities for wedding/receptions. But very affordable!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    "Elsie was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."
  • edited December 2011
    I just went to a wedding and reception at Meadowview Farm in Union, KY and it was gorgeous. They had their ceremony near the gazebo and had a tented reception. I can't wait to see their pictures because I am sure they are amazing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards