Kentucky
Options

Vendor Revue - The Bride's Assistant

My fiance and I just recently signed up with the wedding planner The Brides Assistant for a day of Service (which is really quite a bit more than that) after shopping around with different companies and receiving several glowing recomendations for the company. We are working with Brandan the owner. We have had our first meeting and several phone calls and emails with her already, and I am already so glad we sign up with her. First of all she is at least half the price of the other companies in town, and one of the few that offer day of service. Also she saves you a ton of money if you do her loan program. She has a lot of decor items you would normally have to either buy or rent that she will loan you for the wedding for no charge, as long you go with a certain level of service.
Working with her is like working with a best girl friend. I think she is almost, or maybe even more excited than me about my wedding. She is also great if you are someone that want to stay on budget as she is good at knowing where the bargains are. She will never try and get you to spend more than what you want to. Even my fiance found he enjoyed a lot of the consultation. Trust me you will have a great time if you choose to work with Brandan and you wont break the bank either. Tell her Karen Smith sent you.
?We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.? ~ Buddha

Re: Vendor Revue - The Bride's Assistant

• Options
    I'm using Brandan too and she is more than worth her money! She is doing my flowers as well and is much cheaper than any other florist I looked at. 
    Best of luck with your wedding!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kentucky_vendor-revue-the-brides-assistant?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:86Discussion:fb1ba541-4362-4de1-a6a5-334584fc003dPost:5975bba7-9b32-4232-846b-f1835a4de62d">Re: Vendor Revue - The Bride's Assistant</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm using Brandan too and she is more than worth her money! She is doing my flowers as well and is much cheaper than any other florist I looked at.  Best of luck with your wedding!  
    Posted by rebecca3220[/QUOTE]

And best of luck with yours. Everyone that I know that has used her has loved her.
    ?We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.? ~ Buddha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards