December 2013 Weddings

New December Bride 12/14/13

Hello all!

i have had a hard time setting a date, but I just emailed my venue to reserve 12/14/13, they don't actually take deposits until a year in advance but they will secure a date. So pending the approval of my date by the gorgeous venue, which will 99% not be an issue, this will be my home board. So hello!! A bit about me, I am 22 years old, my name is Katy, and my 26 year old fiance is Joshua. We live in Springfield Missouri, but are getting married in Eureka Springs Arkansas, because the venue was too gorgeous to say no to! I have started my wedding binder, and we have picked a Winters Fairytale theme, with ice blue and silver as our theme. We are a DIY team and we are really excited. I can't wait to meet you all!! Here are some photos of us, and the venue!! :)

** I don't believe that old cliche that good things come to those who wait. I think good things come to those who want something so bad they can't sit still **

Re: New December Bride 12/14/13

• Congrats!  We are date twins.  Your venue is stunning.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats and welcome. Beautiful couple and venue! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yay!
     Another date twin, which means just under a year and half to go for you too!!
     Welcome! 
    Great choice in venue!
    I am trying to DIY ALOT! I love to share ideas, so keep us posted :-)
  • I cant wait to see your ideas too! :) I hope time flys by!!!!!!!!!
    ** I don't believe that old cliche that good things come to those who wait. I think good things come to those who want something so bad they can't sit still **
  • Congrats!  Your venue looks gorgeous!  I'm doing a lot of DIY too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2013-weddings_new-december-bride-121413?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:86fad5ed-d98c-49cb-bb5d-a1193bae6f18Discussion:03d090cd-77fc-43ba-a41b-2a3109726b37Post:e371af19-b2e3-452e-bf61-2815a4b82ede">New December Bride 12/14/13</a>:
    [QUOTE] Hello all!             i have had a hard time setting a date, but I just emailed my venue to reserve 12/14/13, they don't actually take deposits until a year in advance but they will secure a date. So pending the approval of my date by the gorgeous venue, which will 99% not be an issue, this will be my home board. So hello!! A bit about me, I am 22 years old, my name is Katy, and my 26 year old fiance is Joshua. We live in Springfield Missouri, but are getting married in Eureka Springs Arkansas, because the venue was too gorgeous to say no to! I have started my wedding binder, and we have picked a Winters Fairytale theme, with ice blue and silver as our theme. We are a DIY team and we are really excited. I can't wait to meet you all!! Here are some photos of us, and the venue!! :)            
    Posted by Kindachewy[/QUOTE]

I LOVE your venue! My family and I took a road trip and saw that chapel. I just said I am getting married there. They all told me no because it is to far away for the family to go. I was disappointed, because it is so beautiful! You will have to post pictures after the wedding I can't wait to see them.

We are date twins I am also getting married on 12/14/13! It seems so far away right now! Congratulations and I can't wait to see how beautiful it all is. What colors are you using? :)
  • 12713 here soooo excited!!! Good luck ladies! :
  • congratulations ...
  • I'm a date twin too! Congratulations and beautiful venue! Especially during the winter time! 349 days to go! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards