December 2013 Weddings
Options

Save The Dates

Hey Guys!! Happy Holidays. If you are doing Save the Dates when do you plan on sending them out? I am thinking we might send them out earlier since our wedding is around the holidays and we want to give people time to plan!! 

Re: Save The Dates

• Options
    We are sending ours out the end of January. My family makes holiday plans the holiday before!  I thought it was a little early but I read somewhere if your wedding is around a holiday lots of notice is appreciated :)
  • Options
    6-9 months is typical. Mine are going out at 9 months, which is March. That works for our families though. If we were closer to the holidays I might feel differently.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are thinking the same thing with it being holiday season. We are thinking about sending them sometime around April or May. Can't wait to get them created!
  • Options
    Yeah, we are sending them out around my birthday in April. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I plan to send ours in March. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We just sent our save the dates out to out-of-town guests so they have time to plan for the holiday. The rest will go out sometime next month. Invitations will follow in the summer.
  • Options
    Sending ours this Febuary. Since it's so close during the holidays we want to be sure everyone would be able to have ample planning time. Plus, we want to spread the good news! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards